Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bay Area Photography Workshop with Shannon Sewell

This past weekend, I had the unique opportunity to attend a workshop with children's photographer Shannon Sewell.  Shannon has a very clean and unique style that is all her own and I was over-the-moon to not only see her in action but hear her secrets for a successful biz as well.

Since it was in the Bay Area, we made a weekend out of it... the best Mother's Day gift I could ask for.  The cherry on top, was that my 3 kiddos got to be the models for the workshop which meant having 11 cameras in their faces... they did great!











I came back inspired and brimming with ideas that are keeping me awake at night.  I have a new focus and am ready to take this show on the road.

location: Oakley, California

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!